Monday, February 4, 2008

more Obama for yo' momma

one of my bosses sent this video around today, it's tight. i don't care who you are or who you're voting for...this video is powerful and really captures how significant the upcoming election is. i can't figure out how to import video into my blog but you HAVE to check it out if you haven't already. john legend is amazing...

http://www.dipdive.com/

also, i've decided i need to spice my blog up a bit so i thought what better way to do that then by having guest appearances from some of my best friends! you can look forward to some guest postings in the near future, and if you know my friends you know they'll be well worth the read....

peace love

2 comments:

GodSide said...

No we can't.

Mike and Stace said...

You want to have lunch sometime? We work so close. I'd love to hear what your up to.