Sunday, March 2, 2008

blogging brain freeze

i can't think of anything funny or interesting to write about at the moment so here are my current thoughts:

...worship at Overflow ended perfectly with "i love you Lord", it felt unscripted and spontaneous with a little soul, that's the best kind...my neighbors got a 2 month old siberian husky, i am in love with it...i get to teach art lit to 4th graders on tuesday in Allie Roth's class...i love cadbury cream eggs....it's really loud to drive with the windows down...i am applying for my first apartment tomorrow....i wore a necklace last night that belonged to my grandma and it made me miss her alot...i will never have enough money to do what i want to do...i should be more grateful for what i have...zach and i had the best night on friday (thanks to my boss, i surprised him for his bday with Blazers vs. Laker tickets--we got hooked up to eat in the GM's suite before the game and sat 13 rows from the floor...girlfriend of the year award is in the bag)...i could live off chips and salsa...saturday night was so fun(kamikaze anyone?)...march madness is here...my friends crack me up...when people talk about a problem they have with someone else and then do nothing about it, it's hard to listen....john mayer's music will never get old to me...today's sun was therapeutic...

goodnight:-)

3 comments:

Jenni Clayville said...

I'm glad you got to worship last night. Thanks for letting us know.

LOVE JOHN MAYER!!!

Jenna said...

i love how you say you have nothing interesting to write about then you write amazingly interesting thoughts. I love Siberian Huskies (I can't wait to move home and be with Dainty again/get another puppy). Have fun with Art Lit - my mom used to teach that in elementary school. What artist are you guys doing? Cadbury eggs are AMAZING. Good luck with your apartment application. Let me know how that goes. Where are you applying? I'm sorry you miss your grandmother so much (sometimes that can be a good thing though). Money is over rated - but I hear ya (yeah poor college student). I'm glad you had fun with Zach, Girlfriend of the Year! I agree with the drama-talkin'-but-do-nothin' comment. That is so frustrating!

Melinda said...

You live such an interesting life . . . so I have tagged you. Check out my blog to find out the specifics!