Thursday, March 13, 2008

i've been tagged....

...i wrote this while I was in am SEA for work end of last week but didn't post it...anywhoo, i was tagged by melinda groth so here we go...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
  • being an 8th grader
  • struggling through a life of horribly cut bangs, bad acne and serious sweating issues...yeah Certain Dry!
  • playing soccer/basketball and dancing
  • wondering where if my dad was okay during his active duty tour in Bosnia
  • getting excited for high school
4 Things on my To Do List today:
  • send out press release
  • pay bill
  • spend time thinking about something other than work while at work
  • pray for my friends
Snacks I Enjoy:
  • cadbury eggs
  • berries
  • salami/crackers
  • chips and salsa
  • corona
  • slurpees

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
  • go to grad school
  • travel
  • but a car with better gas mileage
  • give money to my family
  • partner with a non-profit on a huge long-term relief effort somewhere in the world
3 of my Bad Habits:
  • worrying
  • not excercising
  • negativity/talking too much

5 places I have lived:
  • Fayetville, NC
  • Washington. DC
  • Eugene, OR
  • the beav

5 Jobs I have had:

  • farm lady on an alpaca farm (yeah, it was tight)
  • chili's hostess
  • intern at middle east institute (DC)
  • linens and things (thinking about it makes me shutter)
  • church lackey and paid intern (only paid once though!)
  • porject associate at pyramid (current)
there you have it. i don't have anyone new to tag b/c most blogs i follow already got tagged. i'm gonna dive into my new book.

peace love

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I haven't gotten tagged yet....*tear*

Melinda said...

Thanks for doing the tag thingy! Just one more thing on your to-do list for the week, huh! You are a good sport! What's the new book you are reading?