Thursday, October 11, 2007

I got a JOB

Yes, I got a job. It's a real job. With benefits (eventually), a salary and it will last for more than three months! I am a Project Associate at Pyramid Communications. Pyramid is a public affairs firm dedicated to helping the greater good and supporting socially responsible causes. It is such a cool firm and I can't wait to start on Monday! So yeah for God's plan and everything I endured over the last year and a half. All the odd jobs I had and all the waiting and wondering. My "move" to DC and back was all a part of the plan. I am so excited to be working in a place that exists to be provide a voice for those who don't have one. More to come next week but for now I am so thankful:-)

p.s. Janet, I'm sorry I can't work with you at the church....my days there may finally be behind me.

1 comment:

Janet Fraser said...

who knew just how numbered my dreams of us working together would be... I really am excited for you! the aforementioned Janet