Monday, October 8, 2007

Random Thoughts Part 2

1. I've had this feeling in the pit of my stomach since I woke up this morning and can't shake it
2. It's been nice house sitting this week but also pretty lonely
3. I really need a new hobby, I just can't decide what I want to do; dance? piano? kickbox? singing?
4. We are going to see my grandma in CO for Thanksgiving, this is good and bad. Good b/c I love snow and traveling, bad b/c I need to prepare myself for how different she will be
5. I LOVE my dog...I swear she can read my mind
6. Kids are great. They are so funny and obnoxious...but so worth my time
7. The last time I had a paycheck was in August (but I still haven't borrowed any cash from my 'rents)
8. I over analyze and over think everything
9. I am so in love with my boyfriend, I didn't think this kind of a relationship would ever possible for me
10. Snow globes and Dopey figurines make me smile

No comments: