Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

well, after talking to Kurt last night, he said my blog needed a little more "umph" to it so here it goes with my first edition of random thoughts:

1. I'm pretty bored of looking for a job and hate trying to defend/explain my work history since college
2. I worry about money-don't have much of that left after my DC excursion!
3. I talk to my dog all day
4. Lately I've really been wanting to start dancing again. Most people don't know that I danced for 9 years and loved it. I had to choose between sports or joining a performing dance company and I chose sports....that ended up with two knee surgeries.
5. My boyfriend is one of the most patient people in the world....can't believe he's stuck around for 9 months.
6. I wish my friends today could see who I was before college
7. I REALLY want to travel
8. My room smells like stale graham crackers, dirty socks and dog pee....any suggestions???
9. I'm in a funky place right now trying to figure out which direction to take, where to serve in ministry next and how to not let myself disappear
10. I'm on week 2 of shape up September! Hopefully I can keep to it this week as I did last week and get back to a leaner Kristen.
11. I absolutely love the weather change from summer to fall.

more to come later....

3 comments:

GodSide said...

Sweet I got a shoutout! Nice job with the random thoughts.

I also want to travel, I love going to new places and just exploring.

I also love fall...its my favorite season. I will say though that oregon fall compared to michigan is like night and day. You guys dont have the beautiful colors and cider mills. It really is an event in michigan when the seasons change.

GodSide said...

BTW - I hear you are going to help out in high school? What gives> I thought your heart was always bent to middle schoolers?

Carrie Peeples said...

You like fall?? Crazy!! I battle a hatred for fall because it means less sun and that is almost depressing for me. The shift is a VERY difficult one for me!!